Hi everyone! I’ve got a super easy and completely delicious cookie recipe for you today. Think chocolate chip cookies but sooo much better because you’re using caramalised white chocolate instead of regular chocolate, and condensed milk in the mixture to make it absolutely AMAZING! Just watch your waistline, these are totally addictive. 😉
Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- 125g butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1.5 blocks Cadbury Caramilk chopped into chunks
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the wet ingredients and brown sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low until just combined.
- Stir in Caramilk chunks with a spoon.
- Roll dough into about 24 balls. Arrange on try with room between them and gently flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until just golden.
There you gave it, the easiest and best cookie recipe you’ll ever make!